Inserting Audio with the Audio Chooser.
When inserting Audio files into content pages in version v3 you it is best to use unlocked or unprotected mp3 files. With v3 you can upload other file types but they will not play nativity in v3. Also, presently a full window opens resembling the video player. You will have the option in the future to not display this whole player.
Here are the steps
- Sign in to your netAdventist website.
- Select the Dashboard link at the bottom of the homepage.
- Select the Website Pages tab at the top of the page.
- The homepage preview is displayed by default. Select the Edit link at the top of the page in the preview. Or you can select Content Pages and choose one of those to edit by selecting one.
- Place your cursor where you what to place your auio file. If you fail to place your cursor the photo you are inserting will appear at the top of the page.
- Select the Audio Chooser tool in the top line of tools 3rd from the end. A Dialog box opens.
- Either upload a new audio file by choosing the upload tab and then browse for a audio file and upload and insert it or choose a audio file that is already in the list by selecting the check box in front of the audio file and then select Insert.
- To adjust the inserted player size, alignment or dimensions either select the whole image and drag the corners to the correct size or select the Insert/Edit Image tool in the second row of tools. Even though a audio player isn't an image, alignment and dimension will be adjust here. Note the image tool will be highlighted after you select the image.
- Select Update when finished and then Save for the content page.