With netAdventist you can moderate comments from all comment-enabled extensions.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in. If you haven't already activated Commenting in Extensions, go to Settings and activate them. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- Site Admins will be able to approve or delete comments on the front end. By selecting the Approve link in green, an administrator can approve a comment for all to see. Or, select the x to delete an entry. Once a comment is approved, it cannot be un-approved. It would have to be deleted at this point.
- To edit the Comments extension settings, go to your Dashboard. You will be taken to the Site Content tab. Go to the Comments extension in the left navigation bar and click on the Settings folder.
- You have the ability to change the Login requirements, Approval requirements, Order preference and the number of Comments Per Page. Also you can allow HTML Tags and the number of Characters per entry. You can add terms and conditions to be agreed on. Once you are done editing your settings, select Save.
- Another option for approving comments is selecting the folder All Unpublished in the left navigation bar below Comments. Blogs, News Desk, News, and Events can allow commenting. You can click the check boxes and then the button Publish at the top to publish all selected. Or select the x to delete. The same options exist next to each individual comment. Comments awaiting approval can also be accessed by the folders for the features listed below Comments on the left navigation bar.