Deleting a website URL in Setup details
- In the Settings, a Website URL that is selected with a green check mark cannot be deleted.
- If you only have one URL in the list you will need to add another one to the field provided, select Add Additional URL, then select the Save button.
- Once saved it will show in the list with a grey check.
- Select the new URL to make it primary by checking the grey check mark.
- The check mark will turn to green and the check box for the other one will now change to grey.
- Select the grey "X" on the same line as the URL you wish to delete. The URL is lined out.
- Select Save to remove the URL from the list.
Note: Retain the default netAdventist address you were given initially on the list. It will resemble this: http://yourchurchname.unionserver.org