Live Media Streams
Use Live Media Streams to embed streaming audio and video from other sources in your netAdventist site.
NOTE: The training videos haven’t been created yet for the new Version 4. The main difference is that Website Pages is now called Site Content.
Adding a Live Media Stream
- Sign in to your netAdventist site.
- Select the Dashboard link at the bottom of the home page.
- Click on the Website Pages tab at the top of the page.
- Select Live Media Streams from the left menu. This is where you will add live video or audio streams from outside sources. You will notice some have already been added for you, including streams from the Hope Channel, 3ABN, and Lifetalk.
- To add a new one, click on the Add Live Media Stream button in the top right of your screen.
- Enter a name, select type, and add the URL address. Select Save.
- If it is a valid streaming feed it will be added to the Live Media Streams page.
- To display a live media stream on your home page, or any other page on your site, you can either add a widget to the page's template or use the link chooser in the toolbar of your Content Page editor. Changes to templates can be made by selecting the Settings tab and then clicking on Themes and Templates. See Widgets to learn how to add a widget to a template.