NOTE: The training videos haven’t been created yet for the new Version 4. The main difference is that Website Pages is now called Site Content.
Web Robots Files
The robots.txt file tells search engines more about how to access your site and can request that they do not index specific areas.
Customizing the Robots.txt file
- Sign in to your netAdventist site.
- Select the Dashboard link at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Choose Web robot files from the left menu.
- Web robots are programs that are used to search data automatically across the web. You have the ability to restrict Web robots from collecting data from your site.
- If you know which Web robots you wish to prevent access to your site you can enter them here.
- To learn more about Web robots select the More about robots.txt link.
- Select Save once you are finished.