Login Screen instead of the Homepage.
If you are a member of a netAdventist 3.0 website and instead of the homepage you see a login screen. Go ahead and try logging into the site. After login you should be taken to the homepage. Usually in this case the homepage has an access level set so the general public can't see the content. By logging in as a member you should be taken to the homepage after login unless the homepage is set to a higher access level. If this happens please contact your website administrator and have them set the homepage to a lower level access.
If you are receiving reports that your members are seeing the login screen instead of the homepage, you will need to check the homepage and make sure there isn't an access level set unless this is how you wish to display your content.
To change the access level for public access you will need to remove the access level. To do this.
- Login to your website.
- Select the dashboard link at the bottom of the website page.
- Select Website Pages. The first page that appears in your homepage.
- Select the Edit link in page details at the top of the content panel.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage edit and select the Anyone radial button in the Privileges and Sharing panel.
- Select Save.
- Your website is now set for public viewing.