Requesting site membership
netAdventist websites can have content that is set to member’s only access, such as a church directory, for example. The members will need to register and log in to see such content.
- Select the Register link at the bottom of the netAdventist website you would like to be a member of.
- If this is your first time to request membership to a netAdventist site, fill out the form. Enter your Email address, and First and Last Name. If you wish you can also fill in the phone number and address fields. Select your Language preference.
- Select the Register button at the bottom of the form.
- At the top of the registration form netAdventist asks you a question, Already a member of another site?. Select the Request membership to this site link. A box will appear where you will enter your existing email and password from your other netAdventist website. Select the Request Membership button.
- Your request will go into a pending folder awaiting the site admins approval. The site admin will choose your access level. See the Users training video for more information on approving new members if needed. Once approved you will receive an email with a link that takes you to the login page for the new site. Enter a password in the field provided, then enter it a second time for validation. Click Submit. If you were already a member of another site, enter your existing email and password to sign into the new site. If you don’t receive the activation email you can contact a site administrator and request them to email you the activation link. Give the site admin a minimum of 48 hours to approve your request for membership.
- Once you have logged in, you are taken to your new site's homepage. The Dashboard option will now appear at the bottom of the page.
- To log out select the Logout button.