Daily Video/Video Announcements
The Daily Video/Video Announcements widget is a way for you to display a different video each day on your site. You can select either a video from the File Library or enter a URL from an outside video feed. Videos will be displayed on the publish date only.
- Log into your netAdventist site.
- Go to the Dashboard and select the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Select Extensions from the left navigation menu.
- Activate the extension for the Video Announcements by selecting the Activate link on the right side of it.
- Select the Website Pages tab at the top of the page.
- Select Video Announcements from the left navigation menu. You are taken to the Video Announcements page.
- Click on the Add Video Announcement button, located in the top right of the screen.
- Select a video file from the File Library by selecting Choose a video from the file library or type in a URL from an outside video feed.
- Give your video a name and select a date to publish the video file on. Note: The video will only display on the date specified. You may also add information to the body using the content editor.
- When finished, select Save.
- Click on the Website Pages tab at the top of your page. The default page that displays in the Home page edit. If you like to have the Video Announcements widget on a different content page, select Content Pages from the left navigation menu and then select the content page you wish to edit from the list.
- At the home page edit screen, select the Edit link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit screen and select the Edit Templates and Widgets link from Page Properties.
- A wizard opens for editng templates and adding or removing widgets.
- Select Next twice to get to the Customize Templates with Widgets tab.
- Select the Click Here to Add Widgets link in one of the yellow containers.
- Check the box next to the Daily Video widget in the list, then scroll back up and click the Add Widget button at the top of the container.
- Go to the Home page of your site and view the Daily Video/Video Announcements widget.