Content Pages are additional pages that you can use to organize your netAdventist website.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You will be taken to the Site Content tab.
- In the left navigation bar select Content Pages.
- To create a new content page, select the Add Content Page button.
- Give your content page a name. Select Add Page.
- Notice that the page is set to Draft. You will need to select the gold Publish button before the page can be viewed on the site. Now you can start adding content to the page. Further instructions on using the editor can be found in the TinyMCE Editor training video.
- Scroll to the bottom of the editor, set your Privileges. Choose “Who can view this page?”. If you choose an access level other than Anyone, the site visitor will need to be logged in and have the necessary access level to see that content.
- To change the Page Template and/or Widgets, see the Templates and/or Widgets training videos for further instructions if needed.
- Once you have finished adding your content, select Save.
- To see what your new custom page would look like select the Preview link. A new tab or window will open showing the changes made in a preview screen before it is actually published. Select the Close Preview link to revert back to the index.
- Select Edit next to your page in the Drafts index.
- Select the gold Publish button in the Status bar to publish your page or select Save to leave the page. Once it’s published you can link your content page to a menu. Refer to the Main Menu training video for further instructions if needed.
- A published content page can be removed by selecting the X on the right of the title. A window will pop up. Click ok to delete the content page. A content page can be moved to the archive folder by selecting Edit. Then select the Move to archive button. A page in the Archive folder can be moved by selecting Edit. You have the options to Save as Draft or Publish.
Note: A published content page needs to be linked to the front side of your site to be viewed. This is usually accomplished with a menu. See the Main Menu training video for more information.