With netAdventist you can moderate comments from all comment-enabled extensions.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in. You will be taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated Commenting in Extensions, you will need to go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- To edit the Comments extension settings, select the Comments extension in the left navigation bar. Then select the Settings folder from the dropdown menú that appears. You have the ability to change the Login requirements, Approval requirements, Order preference and the number of Comments Per Page. Also you can Allow HTML Tags and select the Character limit per entry. You can add terms and conditions to be agreed on. Once you are done editing your settings, select Save.
- In the left navigation bar there are folders for All Unpublished, Blogs, News and Events. Site admins will be able to approve or delete comments on the front end. Select View Site on the upper right. By selecting the Approve link in green, an administrator can approve a comment for all to see. Or, select the X to delete an entry. Once a comment is approved, it cannot be un-approved. It would have to be deleted at this point.
- Another option for approving comments is selecting the folder All Unpublished in the left navigation bar below Comments. You can click the check boxes and then the button Publish at the top to publish all selected. Or select the button Delete. The same options exist next to each individual comment, except there is an X to delete an entry. Comments awaiting approval can also be accessed by the folders for the features listed below Comments on the left navigation bar.
- Select View Site. You can view the comments that were approved.