How can I obtain the custom URL of content I have created?
The best way to do this is to create a main menu and copy the link address from the Use Custom URL field.
- Login to your netAdventist Website and select the Dashboard then select the Site Content tab.
- Select Main Menu from the left navigation bar.
- Select Add Menu Item. Select your page type and page link, either to one content item or an index page. Save it.
- Edit the menu item you just created by selecting the Edit link on the menu.
- Select the Use Custom URL check box so that the field becomes selectable.
- Highlight the URL displayed in the field and copy it or you can go to your homepage and select the menu you just created and then copy the URL from the Web address field of your browser.
- Delete this menu item unless you wish to keep it. You may wish to delete it later after the link is created.