Sabbath Time Widget
netAdventist offers a Sabbath Time Widget that displays the sundown to sundown time for Sabbaths in your area.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, log in to your website and select the Dashboard link at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated the Sabbath Time Widget in Extensions you will need to go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- At the home page edit screen, select the Edit link. (If you would like to have the Sabbath Time Widget on a content page, select Content Pages from the left navigation bar and then select the content page you wish to edit from the list.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Widgets change link.
- Select the OK button on the screen message.
- Select the Widgets tab at the top of the page.
- If you haven’t already added the Sabbath Time Widget, you will need to do so now. See the Widgets training video for further instructions if needed. Select the Sabbath Time widget.
- A window opens. You can edit the Title to display. The fields must be set to display the correct time for your area. Your time zone and Location in the Sabbath Time widget will autofill with the Contact Information you entered in Settings. You have the option to set the location by adding in the city (Location), by adding the Latitude and Longitude, by using Find on map, or by using the Map Location tab, which we recommend. If you get a message when using the Map Location option, click on OK as many times as needed to advance forward. Return to the tab Display Details. You can change the Date format and choose whether you want to display a sunset image or not.
- Select Done, then Save and Return.
- Select View Site at the top right of the page to view the Sabbath Time widget you just created. It will show the correct time for the beginning and ending of the Sabbath.